When one of your users no longer needs access Cognism platform, you can deactivate the user. After user is deactivated, any active user with Admin role will continue to have access to all records from the deactivated user.
Unassign a user
1. Go to User Avatar in the top right-hand corner > ‘Account Settings’
2. Click on the pen icon next to the user you want to deactivate
3. In the pop-up window uncheck the Active User toggle and Save the changes.
Refresh the page to reset the License counter
4. Active users will have a green tick while inactive users will be marked with a cross sign.
5. You have now freed up one license and can invite a new user by following the steps outlined under Adding a User.