Build a list of contacts you wish to target by using the Lists feature in your Prospector workflow. By saving to a list, it encourages and facilitates better collaboration across your team. Lists can be reviewed before pusing contacts in the list to your integrated CRM or engagement tool.
Jump to a section:
Saving to Lists
- Use Prospector or the chrome extension to search for ideal contacts.
- Select the contacts (from search results) or the chrome extension that are ideal for you and click Save to List.
- Enter a name for the new list or select an existing one.
- You can set a limit for the number of contacts that belong to a single company when saving contacts to a list.
e.g. If you have selected 25 contacts from different companies, and 10 work for Cognism, you can limit it to 5 contacts per company and only 5 contacts that work at Cognism will be saved to the list, along with the other contacts.
- The Allow Duplicates toggle enables you to save contacts to a list that may have already been saved to another list (across your entire company account). If you're wondering why a certain contact wasn't saved to a list, it could be the result of this toggle being off.
- You can save contacts to a list that has already been redeemed. Select the existing list when saving contacts and you can redeem them at a later stage.
In the List tab, you can find your list and other lists from users in your account.
- Access Archived lists which can be reviewed to be restored or deleted.
- Filter lists by who created the list (owner of the list).
- Select a date range for when the list was created.
- Search by list name.
- Hide or show the list filters.
- Create a new list. This will just allow you to create an empty list and you can select it as an existing list when saving contacts to a list.
- Click the list name to review contacts saved to this list. When you click into a list, you can select contacts and export to your CRM or download a CSV.
- Click the 3 dots to archive a list or edit the name of the list.
Viewing a List
After clicking into a list to view the contacts within it, you can use the filters available at the left of your screen to filter specific contacts.
- Search for a specific contact in this list.
- Search for contacts in the list that belong to a specific company.
- Only show contacts with a Diamond Verified mobile.
- Filter by redeemed or unredeemed contacts. Contacts that are unredeemed wil have an eye icon next to the phone and email icons. Or, redeem in bulk by selecting multiple unredeemed contacts and click Redeem Contacts at the top of the list.
- Filter contacts in the list by email quality.
- Filter contacts in the list by phone type.
Export to CRM
- Select contacts you wish to export. (Contacts you wish to export must first be redeemed)
- Click Export and select the CRM you are integrated with from the dropdown.
- Review the export (Assign to an existing account in your CRM or a new one will be created if it does not exist).
- The sync status will appear in the info column next to the contacts name. Red indicates that the sync has failed while blue indicates a successful sync.
- If you want to download a CSV of the list, select contacts and click Download CSV.