After you have applied your search filters, and narrowed down your company search, you can view details about the company in a full page view. The company can be saved or exported to an integrated CRM.
When viewing the results of a contact search, clicking on the contact’s name will redirect you to a full-page view of the contact with their data.
Click on a company to see the account details including: a company overview, employees at the company, technologies and company events.
- You can Save an account to view at a later time by clicking Save Company. To view your saved accounts, click the Folder icon at the left.
- Use this Export dropdown to export the company to your integrated CRM or download a CSV of the company.
- View employees at the company, office locations, technologies used at the company or company events.
- When on the employees tab, you can search for a specific employee at the company or filter by job title and country. Click advanced search to the right if you need to filter down your search even further.
- To view the prospect and export individually, click the contact name.
- The Contact page will give you all the information you need for a prospect, including their job title, contact information, as well as account information.
- Request the person's mobile to be manually verified by our team. (Available on the Diamond package)
- Save the person to a list.
- Export the person to your integrated CRM.
- An overview of the person.
- Skills that the contact has listed.
- Events such as a job change are listed in this tab.
- Technologies that are used at the company that the contact works at.
- Company events are listed in this tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.