After you have applied your search filters or applied an ideal customer persona (ICP), and narrowed down your company search, you can view details about the company in a full page view. The company can also be saved if you want to view it later.
When viewing the results of a contact search, clicking on the contact’s name will redirect you to a full-page view of the contact with their data revealed.
Jump to a section:
Company Full Page View
- Click on a company to see the account details on a full page including: a company overview, technologies and company events.
- There’s also an employee dashboard and intent topics that the company is surging in (based on your package).
Saving and Exporting Companies
- You can Save an account to view at a later time by clicking Save Company.
- To view your saved accounts, click the Saved Companies icon at the left.
- You also have the option to export a Company directly to your integrated CRM/SEP from the Company profile page.
Contact Full Page View
The reveal button has been removed, meaning when you expand a contact, you can see all the Cognism data for that specific contact and there is no limit to this.
- Since the new edition comes with unrestricted views, individual & page-level exports, a credit will not be used during this process. You’ll still use credits if you want to bulk-export data.
- Simply click on a record to reveal their contact information.
- To view the prospect in full page and export individually, click the contact name.
- The Contact full page will give you all the information you need for a prospect, including their job title, contact information, as well as account information.
- If you want to explore an account further, you can also access the Company full page from the Contact full page.
- To export a contact from the Contact full page view, click Export and a dropdown will appear with options to export to your integrated CRM.
- You can also export contacts directly to your integrated CRM/SEP from your search results.
- Begin by selecting multiple contacts (up to 25) and click the Export dropdown.
- Select your integration and confirm the export.
Please note that full page Company & Contact View are available for users of the new edition only.
If you’d like to learn more about the new edition, please contact your AM.