We have reworked our Salesforce Integration and it is now a simpler way of integrating our applications to your CRM. Our web application and chrome extension can be integrated with ease and managed by the admin all in one place.
We’ve made multiple improvements to this version of our integration and have a much more advanced and efficient workflow. This includes more advanced mappings when syncing to CRM and an easier way to manage these mappings as they are configured all in one place on the Web Platform.
The Cognism Admin is the main user to action this change. Please see the guides linked below for instructions on the set up:
- How to Integrate Cognism Web Application to Salesforce
- Setting Up Salesforce Integration Field Mappings
- As mentioned in the guides, the web app admin will need to do the initial setup for Salesforce and enable the integration. The field mapping will be set up by the admin and this will be shared across the account for all users.
- Once the admin has completed this initial step, each user can then log in and integrate their own web app account and chrome extension to Salesforce by clicking Log In.
- After logging in, it would be worthwhile testing the integration and making sure no error messages appear when trying to sync records over. If an error does appear, this will most likely be related to the field mapping.
- It’s worthwhile taking note of any existing mapping in the web app and chrome extension and pasting it into a handy document. Copy/Paste and screenshot when possible. We will aim to display this information as read only but it’s best practice to have these noted down for your own records. When the admin sets up the integration, they will be able to refer back to the previous mapping and make sure everything has been captured.
If any issues occur or you have any questions about this new integration, reach out to our support team via the following channels:
- Email email@example.com
- Use our live chat available on our web app or help centre
- Click Submit a Request on the top right of our help centre.
If you’re unsure who is the admin in your account, you can also reach out on one of the above channels.