Users with Admin or Team Lead role have the option to add and remove users from the Account.
Adding a User
- Click your user avatar at the top right, and click Settings.
- Go to the Users tab.
- Click Invite User. Enter the email/s of the user/s you want to add to your account. Be aware of the number of licenses you have available. Click Invite once you have entered the email/s of the user/s you want to add. A success notification will be displayed at the top-right of your screen.
- If you receive an Invite not sent error please check the following:
If you have a license available
If the user with that email address was already invited (either on this or some other account), but has not actioned the invitation. You can view this by clicking Pending invites.
- The invited user will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and can click on the Join link.
Note that pending invites DO NOT use up a license until actioned
If the recipient does not receive the invitation link within a few minutes, please have them check their Junk/Spam folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of the inbox.
- Users will be redirected to the Sign-Up page where they need to enter their details and click Sign Up.
- Users will be directed to the Sign in page where they can enter their login credentials, or sign in via single sign-on (Google, Microsoft or Okta) and start using Cognism.
Please sign in to leave a comment.